“TRAINING IS 100% OF THE GAME. THE OTHER 100% IS DIET” – Jay Cutler: Former Mr. Olympia
Any Meathead can wag a finger and say “Eat Healthy” but hard talk won’t get you swole
It is my privilege to introduce you to your new Nutrition Coach “MR. PRINCE HARRISON”
– Prince Harrison is the owner of Optimum Fitness, founded in 1985 in Dallas, Texas
– Mr. Harrison was educated at the University of Texas at Austin with an undergraduate degree in Psychology/Biochemistry and a Masters in Computer Science from the Cambridge Institute, MIT, in Cambridge, Ma.
– Mr. Harrison was a guest at the 1994 Olympics in Norway
– He is certified as a personal trainer through the Cooper Institute in Dallas and is a RMT (Registered Massage Therapist) and Sports Massage Therapist through the Rose Myotherapy Institute. He has worked with USPF (United States Powerlifting Federation) powerlifting teams in the United States, Europe, New Zealand and Sydney.
– Prince was awarded the 2017 NPC Texas Promoter of the Year.
– He is also an IFBB and NPC Promoter, nutritionist, and promoter for athletes and models. He also sponsors some athletes.
– He prepares many athletes for competition, photo shoots, and other projects; many of whom have become pros.
– Check out his YouTube channel, Facebook and video clips site at www.muscleflexclips.com.
If you are ready to become DANGEROUS then give us a call here at 817 435 3325 or enter your contact info below and set up a free sample session to get a taste of what being in control can feel like.